Many of the bars and restaurants on the Killington access road offer promotions throughout the season, so we thought we’d create this page to highlight the promotions and keep everyone up to date on the latest offerings and specials.
- 2-for-1 tapas at the bar every day before 7pm
- Every night, one menu item is on special for $10. Check the sign outside the restaurant.
- Free General Tso’s chicken wings at the bar every day during happy hour until 7pm
The Wobbly Barn
- Free Wobbly Barn season pass to anyone with a Killington season pass. Free entrance every night.
The Pickle Barrel
- The Pickle Barrel season pass costs $100+, but gives you free admission every night and a special VIP entrance. You can also bring a friend for free every night but Saturday. A good deal if you’re up a lot.
Another great promotion is from Restaurant.com who offer $25 restaurant certificates for only $10 (get on their mailing list and they often offer them for $2). It is a great way to reduce the cost of a meal at Killington. The following local restaurants participate in the program: Grist Mill, Birch Ridge Inn, Santa Fe Steakhouse, Heli’s, Wally’s American Grill, Noel’s, Outback Pizza, Charity’s and Casey’s Caboose.