The SnowMont Music Festival is coming to Killington, VT from March 31 – April 1, 2012.
This brand new three-day music festival is being produced by the creators of the SnowBall Music Festival (Avon, CO) and the SnowGlobe Music Festival (South Lake Tahoe, CA). These other concerts have averaged 10,000 people per day, and this one is expected to be on a similar scale. The event will take place in the Rams Head parking lot and tickets will not be cheap:
- Early bird 3-day pass: $124.95 (on sale 2/11 until sold out)
- Advance 3-day pass: $149.95 (2/11 – 2/14)
- Regular 3-day pass: $174.95 (2/15 – March)
- Last minute 3-day pass: $199.95 (March – 3/30)
- VIP passes will also be available but pricing has not been set.
The full lineup is still being put together, but initial acts include: Kaskade, Snoop Dogg, Chromeo, Slightly Stoopid, Lotus, Datsik, Ott, Gramatik & Easy Star All Stars. We’ll have more updates as new acts are added.
If you’re looking for a place to stay, our friends at the Killington Cabin have package prices available for the weekend.